- 1 pound Chili grind or Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 3 Tablespoons Riley’s Smokin Sweet BBQ Rub
- 1 Can Tomatoes 12 Ounces, Undrained, Cut Up
- 3/4 Cup Riley’s Sweet & Smoky Flavor Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Can Chili Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Riley’s Hot & Spicy Rub For Some Heat (Optional)
- In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onions, garlic and Rileys Rub until beef is browned and onions are tender, stirring to separate meat. Spoon off fat.
- Stir in tomatoes and Riley’s Sweet & Smoky Flavor Barbecue Sauce; cook 1 minute. Stir in beans; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Vlasic Hot Cherry Peppers.
- Optional Garnish Oyster crackers, shredded cheese, sour cream and green onions.
Suggestions: Substitute ground chicken or turkey in this fast and delicious chili. Try Riley’s Sweet Heat Barbecue Sauce in place of Riley’s Sweet & Smoky Flavor Barbecue Sauce to add some spice.
- Cuisine: Ground Beef, Turkey or Chicken