- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 12 Vlasic Bread & Butter Pickles
- 1/4 cup Riley’s Sweet & Smoky Flavor Barbecue Sauce
- 4 Hamburger Buns Split & Toasted
- Divide beef into 8 portions; shape each portion into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Season patty with Rileys Smokin Sweet BBQ or All Purpose Rub. Place 2 tablespoons cheese and 3 Vlasic Bread and Butter Pickles in centers of 4 patties. Top with remaining 4 patties; pinch to seal.
- On grill place filled patties directly above medium coals. Grill uncovered, until desired doneness (allow 10 minutes for medium and 12 minutes for well-done), turning and brushing often with Riley’s Sweet & Smoky Flavor Barbecue Sauce.
- To serve: Place patties on buns and serve with lettuce, tomato, and extra Vlasic Kosher Dill Spears.
Suggestions: Try stuffing these burgers with Vlasic Stackers. Or, if you like a little extra kick, Vlasic Jalapenos.
- Cuisine: Beef