4 (6oz) Salmon fillets*
2-3 tablespoons Riley’s All Purpose Seasoning
2-3 tablespoons Olive Oil or Butter
2-3 tablespoons Lemon juice or 4 lemon wedges
16oz Fresh Spinach
1. Season Salmon with Riley’s All Purpose Seasoning
2. Spray Non Stick pan with olive oil or butter on medium to medium high heat.
3. Sear to desired color/crust (3 minutes) and flip to sear other side (3-4 minutes) Add a few drops of lemon juice and ladle the excess butter/oil over the fish as it finishes cooking for more flavor. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork
1. Leave a little of the remaining butter/oil in pan and add your fresh spinach.
2. Add a few sprinkles of Rileys All Purpose Seasoning and sauté until tender.
*Or can substitute with your favorite fish, seafood or even poultry.